- First, navigate to Twitter's button page.
- Choose a button type and customise using the Button Options panel. The code to copy will be displayed on the right.
- Copy the code, then navigate to your Moonfruit site editor.
- To add the code to your page, click the 'Insert' tab in the main toolbar > 'HTML snippet' in the left sidebar.
- In the floating editor, click the 'Setup' tab, paste your code, then Apply and Save your changes. You can review the buttons by clicking 'View my site' in the top right corner.
Did this answer your question?