- Log into the site editor and click the 'Insert' tab.
- Under the 'Apps' heading in the left sidebar, choose 'Pinterest Pin It'.
- The widget box will appear on the page. Nothing else needs to be added to the widget - just click and drag to place the button where you'd like it to appear.
- Click 'View my site' in the top right corner to see how the button displays on the page.
- Clicking the button will pull all images from the page and from there visitors can choose an image to pin.
Did this answer your question?