You can add a Facebook feed to your site so any updates you post on your Facebook page will automatically appear on your site too.
Step 1: Setting up your Facebook page
- Paste the URL in the ‘Facebook Page URL’ field and add your choice of width and height. It depends on your own site dimensions here, although we find 500x590 works well.
- Click ‘Get Code’, then click on the iFrame tab.
- Copy the code, then navigate to your Moonfruit site editor.
Step 2: Adding a Facebook feed to your site
- To add the code to your page, click the 'Insert' tab in the main toolbar > 'HTML snippet' in the left sidebar.
- In the floating editor, click the 'Setup' tab, paste your code, then Apply and Save your changes. You can review the feed by clicking 'View my site' in the top right corner.
Did this answer your question?