Use the file manager to upload new images to your site. By using the Editor, you can resize, rotate, crop and link your image.
Step 1. Adding an image
- Go to 'Insert' in the top toolbar.
- From the left side bar, click 'Image' under the 'Basic Objects' section.
- Choose an image from your file manager, or upload a new one. Then click 'Use this'.
Step 2. Resizing an image
- Click to select the image.
- Click, hold and drag the dots on the side and corners of the image. You can drag out to enlarge, or drag in to make smaller.
- Alternatively with the image selected, from the floating Editor window you can change the width and height to a specific measurement (in pixels).
Step 3. Editing an image
From the floating Editor box, you can edit various aspects of your image.
- Info tab - Rotate, resize, change position.
- Popup tab - Allow image to pop up into a lightbox when clicked on, and add a lightbox caption which will appear below the image.
- Style tab - Change the image transparency, and add an alt tag. If you choose to display the alt text, this appears when hovering over the image in live mode.
- Link tab - Add a link to your image.
You can create a cropped image by adding a shape with 'Image Fill' enabled, rather than using 'Insert' > 'Image' as shown in this guide. To learn about shapes click here.
Adding an image link
Check out our links guide for steps on adding links to an image.