- Click 'Insert' in the main toolbar.
- From the left sidebar click 'Menu', choose a menu style and click 'Use this'. The menu will be added to your page.
- By default, the menu will display all pages and sub pages you have added via the 'Pages' tab (except those you've chosen to hide from the menu!).
- To change this, with the menu selected from the floating Editor box click the 'Setup' tab > Padlock icon. Here you have four choices:
- All pages - Main pages and sub pages.
- Top level pages only - No sub pages.
- Sub pages only - When on a page, the menu will only display the sub pages of that specific page. If the page has no sub pages, the menu will be empty.
- Shop categories - Displays all shop categories you've added under the Shop tab.
Did this answer your question?