You may have noticed, we've added a new indicator to the dashboard, the published/unpublished site status. Per site you can see whether it is:
- Published - meaning anyone can view your site.
- Unpublished - anyone visiting your site will be prompted to login as a site admin to access the site.
In order to control your publishing settings, you will need to be on an active paid subscription.
- Site(s) created under a paid plan will automatically be set to be Published.
- Site(s) created during trial will automatically be set to Unpublished. On upgrade to a paid subscription, they will be set to Published.
Paid users can adjust their publishing settings anytime:
- Login to edit your site
- Navigate to 'People' section from the toolbar
- Select 'Page Permissions' from the submenu
- Observe the 'My site is visible' i.e. published and 'Restrict to my whole site (site admins only)' i.e. unpublished, setting
- Select the status you require