- Go to your Instagram page and click on the image you'd like to embed.
- Navigate to the address bar and copy the first part of the page URL.
- Go to the site editor and click 'Insert' from the main toolbar.
- On the left sidebar, click Basic Objects > click 'Widget Library' > 'Apps' > Click 'Instagram Image' > 'Use this'.
- The widget will appear on the page. Double click on it to bring up the editing window.
- Paste the copied URL into the box and click 'Apply'.
- View the embedded image by clicking 'View my site' in the top right corner.
Did this answer your question?