To add a contact form
- Select a Column.
- Click to add content.
- click Forms on the menu bar.
- Select the Form you wish to use (Moonfruit form or Wufoo form)
- To add more components to a contact form select the + icon.
- You can choose to add the following contact form features: Single Line Text Box, Checkbox, Radio Button, Upload File, Paragraph Text Box, Dropdown, Button and reCAPTCHA.
Editing the contact form inbox and message
- Select the contact form.
- At the bottom of the contact form select the + icon.
- Open up or go to the right sidebar.
- You can choose to edit the following contact form elements: Inbox, Message, Validation, Download Data, Reset Data, Background Colour, Background, Font, Text Size, Text Colour, Width, Alignment and Spacing.
- In the Inbox field enter the email address you want completed contact forms to go to.
- In the Message field enter the message you want the contact form to show a visitor once they've completed it.
Tip: You can download all data from an existing contact form by using the Download Data button found in the right sidebar.
A visitor has completed a contact form and has included an attachment but I haven't received the attachment in my inbox - how do I get the attachment?
You can find the attachment in your 'my files' folder in the editor - in the top left of the editor select My files then sort by newest to retrieve the latest attachments submitted via your contact form.