A favicon is a file containing one or more small icons which will appear as your shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon, URL icon or bookmark icon.
To add a favicon
- Go to the top left of the page, select settings.
- In the left side bar of the settings menu, select Site Settings.
- Under Favicon, select add image.
- In the file manager, upload and select your favicon image.
- Select the '+' icon to use the image.
- Select the save button in the top left of the editor to save your changes.
Note: Please allow up to an hour for your favicon to propagate amongst your pages.