Preparing your image gallery for a slideshow
- Select a Column.
- Click to add content.
- Select Gallery.
- In the file manager, hover over an image.
- Select the + icon to use image.
- Select multiple images.
- Close the file manager.
Setting up a slideshow
- Select your newly created gallery.
- Go to the right sidebar, select the Type dropdown.
- Select Slideshow.
- You can edit the following filmstrip attributes: Slides, Dots, Autoplay, Speed (Duration), Arrows and Background Colour.
Previewing your filmstrip
- Select the Preview tab at the top of the page.
- In the desktop view, press the slideshow arrow to start autoplay.
Did this answer your question?