Subpages are pages that appear below the main pages in your site navigation. They typically appear as drop-down menu.
To create a subpage
- Open the Pages menu on the Left Sidebar.
- Ensure the subpage is position below the parent page (you can do so by selecting the page and dragging it up or down).
- Or, create a new page that you would like to be a subpage, or child page to your parent page and position it.
- Click on the Page (new or existing) to select it and and drag it to right.
- You will see the subpage icon and click save.
- A subpage has the same editing functionality as a parent page, it can be renamed, duplicated, hidden, published, unpublished and deleted.
Tip: You can edit the Pages settings such as the font size, colour, drop down option etc... from the right sidebar.