The Responsive page is made of the following three main canvas:
The Header – This is the top section of your page. It can be used for Nav bar (website menu) and Logo. The header section will be added to all the pages of your website.
The Body – The middle or centre section of the website. It’s usually used to display the page content.
Footer – The bottom section of the page. This section can be used to your details.
Editing a page layout requires you to Add Section as a first step and within a section you can an Element.
These are the main blocks of content you can add. We have some template sections to help you get started.
- Select the Add Section on the left sidebar.
- Click on Sections to open it.
- Scroll down to select the elementt you want to use (Column, Navigation, Hero, Body, Footer).
- Drag the element to the canvas.
- Select the element and click on the arrow on the right sidebar to open the editing option of the selected element.
Add an Element
- Considering you've added the section already, if not follow the steps above to add one.
- Click on Elements on the left sidebar to open it.
- Drag the element you want to use in the canvas.
- Select the element and click on the arrow on the right sidebar to open the editing option.
When you hover over certain parts of the page, outlines will indicate these. The component type will be shown in the top left corner.
- Navbar - This is your page menu. By default, this sits at the top of the page.
- Section - These are the main blocks of content you can add. We have some template sections to help you get started.
- Row - These are nested within the section, and are where the columns sit.
- Column - A column is the individual block where you add and edit your content including text, images, or link buttons.