Link buttons can be used to point your visitors to a URL, a page on your site, an email or a specific section of your page.
To add a link button to a page section
- Assuming you have already added a Section (if not drag a section from the left sidebar).
- Click on Element on the left sidebar.
- Select and drag the Button.
- The button editing settings are pre-selected on the right sidebar where you can edit the link, the style, the text, outline, position and animation.
- Preview and save the changes from the top toolbar.