Please note, you will need to purchase a certificate via your Moonfruit Dashboard before changing your DNS settings.
Before amending your domain settings you will need to log into your Moonfruit portal and set the preferred domain. The preferred domain should be set to 'none'
- If you are unsure how to update your preferred domain please contact Moonfruit chat support.
Please login to your DNS provider’s website and use the settings below.
Required CNAME record:
- If your domain was purchased from names.co.uk, you will already have a CNAME entry for host/hostname ' * ' and you will need to add an additional CNAME entry for 'www'
- If you have an existing DNS entry of type “A” or “CNAME” for host/hostname 'www' then please use your DNS provider’s website to edit your existing 'www' record to use the values below.
- If you have no existing DNS entry of type “A” or “CNAME” for host/hostname 'www' then please use your DNS provider’s website to add a new entry for 'www', using the values below.
- Please do not change any other DNS records apart from 'www'.
We have included links to the help pages for a number of DNS providers below to help you find out how to action this with your DNS provider.: