Google Remarketing is a marketing tool, offered by Google, which displays ads to visitors who've previously visited your site, as they browse the Web. You can easily set up a Google Remarketing campaign for your site.
To get your remarketing tag:
- Sign in to your Google Adwords account.
- Follow the instructions here to get your Google Remarketing code.
- Copy the conversion ID next to google_conversion_id.
- Click Done.
To add the Google remarketing tag to your site:
- Go to your 'Settings' in the editor toolbar.
- Select 'Site integrations' from the options on the left.
- Locate the Google remarketing tag option and select 'connect'.
- Paste the tag ID in the field.
- Click Save.