- Navigate to your responsive page or add a new one.
- Click the arrow on the right to expand the right sidebar if it doesn't display.
- Choose the 'Page' tab in the right sidebar.
- Title: This will appear as the main link text in search engine results, and the title in your browser tab.
- Description: This appears as the text underneath the main link in search engine results.
- Keywords: These will not be displayed, but keywords may help visitors searching certain words or phrases to find your website.
- Each responsive pages meta data can be edited separately.
Did this answer your question?