Lobster are a marketplace for authentic and high quality social media photos. You can add Lobster images to your responsive pages by following the steps below.
Step 1: Browsing Lobster images
- Add a new section to your page or click to select a current one. You should see a 'Section' tab in the top left of the selected component. NB: Make sure to select the right area - you can read more about the different page components here.
- Within a column, click 'Add content here'/'Click to add content' and select the 'Image' option.
- From the top file manager menu, click on 'Lobster Images'.
- A scrollable gallery grid will appear. Click on a category to browse the collection of images.
Step 2: Buying a Lobster image
- Click on the image you'd like to purchase, review the licensing information, then click 'Buy Image' when you're ready.
- The current card used for your subscription will be selected as default. Choose whether to use this card, or add a new one.
- Click 'Pay' to confirm the purchase. After the loading screen, your image will be added to a new folder under 'My Files' called 'Lobster Images'.
- Then simply click on the image to add it to your page!
Did this answer your question?