The responsive site pages have three pre-designed main components:
- Page body
Adding a new section
- Click on the Section icon on the left sidebar.
- Drag the section onto the canvas to add one of the following at the time (Layout, Navigation bar, Hero, Body, Footer).
- Sections can be added to the Header, page body or Footer.
- You can edit the section using the right sidebar.
- Click on a section to highlight it and open the right sidebar editing section of the element you have added. You can edit the element, the position, the background and the text.
- You can also duplicate a section, delete, move up or down.
Did this answer your question?