Using a text box is the easiest way to add text to your site. You can use the text box to add headings, links, quotes and reformatted text.
To add a text box
- You must have added a section from the left sidebar to enable the option to add an Element.
- On the Left Sidebar select the option Elements.
- Select Text.
- Click and drag the text box to your chosen Column.
Tip: Click and drag a text box in order to reposition it within its column.
Formatting text element
- Click to select a text box element.
- Click on the arrow on the right sidebar to edit the text box.
- From here you can edit:
Text option (font, size, colour, letter spacing, line spacing).
Text box position (width, align, spacing).
Background (background colour and theme).
Links (link colour, link hover).
Outline (border style).
Animation (animation type, animation style).
Did this answer your question?