By changing the template settings you can make changes to the design of your site pages. You can change the font across your pages, edit margins, page alignment, the site background and more.
Editing the site structure
Click the 'Design' tab in the main toolbar. On the left sidebar the following options are displayed:
- Default font style - Set the default font style, size and colour when you add body/title text to a page.
- Site size - Choose the height and width of your site. Select 'Custom' from the dropdown menu to specify the exact size in pixels. You can change individual page lengths using this guide.
- Site margins - Add a margin around your website (measured in pixels).
- Site alignment - Align your site to the left/right, top/bottom or centre.
- Wallpaper - Add a wallpaper image to your site, or choose a background colour (BG colour). The BG colour will span your entire website in the browser.
- Icon - Change the icon displayed in the address bar when visiting your site. NB: The icon must be in .ico format and 16x16px. You can use a generator to create your icon, e.g. Dynamic Drive.
- Site background - Under the 'Page Background' heading in the left sidebar. NB: This is separate to the BG colour accessed via 'Wallpaper and icon'. This changes the inner site colour - the background within your site margins. If you want a colour to span your entire site, make sure to change 'BG colour'.