You can add a silent video background to any page section using a stock video or a Youtube video link.
First, make sure you have added the page section.
- Click the arrow on the right to expand the right sidebar if it doesn't display.
- Select a section by clicking on it - you should see a 'Section' tab display in the top left of the selected component.
Pro tip: Make sure to select the right area - you can read more about the different page components here.
Adding a Youtube video
- Under the 'Background' section in the right sidebar, select 'Youtube' from the dropdown menu.
- Paste the full URL of your YouTube video, and the video will load in the editor behind your page content.
- Choose to enable Blur or Opacity on the video using their respective dropdown menus.
Adding a Stock video
- Under the 'Background' section in the right sidebar, select 'Stock Video' from the dropdown menu.
- Click 'Click to insert video' and select a stock video from the gallery.
- Choose to enable Blur or Opacity on the video.
Why can't I see my video background on a mobile device?
Currently, we do not support playback of video backgrounds on mobile devices. However you can add an image background to be seen by mobile visitors and a video background to be seen by desktop users by doing the following:
- Select a section then go to the sidebar.
- In the sidebar, select 'Background'.
- Select 'Image' from the dropdown, then choose an image by selecting 'Insert new image'.
- The image you've selected will now appear on your site for mobile visitors.
- Select the 'Background' dropdown again, then select 'YouTube/Stock Video'.
- Choose a stock video or insert a YouTube video URL.
- The video you've selected will now appear on your site for desktop visitors.
Want to see video backgrounds on mobile devices? Feel free to suggest an enhancement.