Add a Google Form to your page
- Create your Google Form
- Once you've built your form, click "Send"
- Click the hyperlink icon to get the form link
- Copy the characters between "/forms/d/e/" and "/viewform?usp=sf_link" e.g. "1FBIpQLDeKuqC4vM9UCy-4tcUIyQyVfuuhU4LExPFoSdG3qTleoAk3gg"
- On the Left Sidebar, scroll down to Forms and click and drag Google Forms to your chosen column.
- Select the Google Form and on the Right Sidebar, select Google Form options.
- Paste the link under "Google Form Link"
- Save and Publish.