Icons do not have the rectangular edge found on graphic images. You can use icons as a clickable graphic which can be linked to a URL, email or page.
To add an icon
- Make sure you have already added a section, column or row.
- Select Element on the left sidebar to open the menu.
- Click to select the Icon and drag it onto the canvas.
- Click to select the Icon element you've just added.
- Click on the arrow on the top right to open the right sidebar.
- Click on Insert new icon button to browse the Ion Icons or ET Icons .
- Select one to add it to the canvas.
- Use the options below (link, style, position, animation) to edit the icon.
To add a social icon
- On the Left Sidebar, select the Elements option.
- Scroll down to the Social section.
- Select Social Icon and drag this to your chosen Column.
- Double click on the Icon presented and you will see additional icons as per below.
Pro tip: Remember to include the http:// part of the URL, when linking to any URL.
Did this answer your question?