Link buttons can be used to point your visitors to a URL, a page on your site, an email or a specific section of your page.
To add a link button to a page section
- Assuming you have already added a Section (if not drag a section from the left sidebar).
- Click Element on the left sidebar.
- Select and drag the Button onto the canvas.
- The button editing settings are pre-selected on the right sidebar where you can edit the link, the style, the text, outline, position and animation.
- Preview and save the changes from the top toolbar.
- Link: here you can edit the link type and link opening option. Make sure to include the http:// part of the URL, when linking to any URL.
- Style: here you can edit the shape, button colour, button hover colour.
- Text: here you can edit the font, size, text colour and hover colour.
- Outline: here you can edit the border style of your button.
- Position: here you can edit the width, alignment and spacing.
- Animation: here you can edit the button animation type and style.
Did this answer your question?