- Add a new section to your page or click to select a current one. You should see a 'Section' tab in the top left of the selected component. NB: Make sure to select the right area - you can read more about the different page components here.
- Within a column, click 'Add content here'/'Click to add content'
- Click on the 'More' icon. The file manager will open.
- Choose the app you wish to add from the relevant app category (the HTML snippet is under the 'tools' category).
- Guidance on how to set up your chosen app will appear within the right-hand toolbar when the app is selected.
General style settings which apply to most apps include:
- Width - Change how wide the app appears within the column.
- Spacing - Adjust how much space appears above and below the app within the column.
- Height - Increase/decrease the height of your app.
Did this answer your question?