The new way of getting in touch if you have a question or if the articles do not answer your question is to chat to us. You can start a new conversation through the chat widget located at the bottom right hand corner of the Help Centre.
The chat is the little green circle icon with a white square and a smile :)
- Click on green icon
- New conversation (if you already have an existing conversation, reply to that with any update including adding attachments)
- Start typing
- Press enter to send your message
- We will get back to you as soon as possible
- If you are no longer online, the message will be waiting on the chat history and if you provided your email address a copy will be sent there as well.
- You will have the option to reply directly using the existing chat or by email.
If you cannot see the chat, you may be experiencing an issue with your browser.
We have had report of problem with the Chat icon not appearing on the Get Help Section. As a result they have not been able to get in touch with Support or receive response from Support on open conversations.
After further investigation, it appears they are issues with Firefox's Private Browsing mode and some type of browser extensions such as Ghostery, uBlock or Adblocker Plus preventing our Chat from loading.
Our Chat is powered by Intercom and if you think this could be the case for you, we have the following work around:
- To whitelist Intercom so it could show.
- Turn the extensions off.
- Running an incognito session if using Chrome.
- Try a different browser.
- Use the Contact form.
Note Our average response time is pretty fast during office hours Monday to Friday and we have reduced coverage over the weekend.
Is there a telephone number I can call?
No we only do Chat support.