Cancelling your monthly or annual subscription can be done anytime from your Billing dashboard. Simply follow the steps below to do so.
- Log in at Moonfruit.com
- Click the menu icon in the top right corner and select Billing.
- Click 'Manage my billing' on the right.
- Under the 'My subscription' section, click 'Cancel subscription' to cancel your plan.
- Your account will remain active until after the next expiration date. After that, the account will lock, and the sites will be deleted.
- Once your payment plan has been cancelled, if you wish to delete your site, account and remove your details from our database, get in touch with Support via the Chat and we will delete them.
Please note that deleting your sites does not cancel your subscription - you need to explicitly cancel the subscription through the "Manage my billing, Cancel Subscription" link or by contacting customer service and receive confirmation that this has taken place.
How will I know my subscription has been cancelled?
The status of your subscription on the Billing page will state Cancelled and you will receive a confirming email from us.
Will I get a refund if I cancel my subscription?
Moonfruit offers a 14-day money back guarantee on new subscriptions. So if you do cancel within the cool off period get in touch and we will issue a full refund.
If you use the domain voucher to register a new domain, we will deduct the cost of the domain from your payment.
Cancelling the subscription from the Billing section does not work, how can I cancel?
Just get in touch with us using the Chat and we will cancel for you.